Dexolac Special Care Infant Formula, Milk Powder for Premature Babies
- Dexolac Special Care Infant Formula is a powdered milk substitute for premature babies (born before 37 weeks) and low birth weight babies (less than 2.5 kg). It is specially designed for the baby’s overall growth and development
- Dexolac Special care contains nutrients that support catch up growth, brain development, Immunity & digestive health of a premature baby
- It contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (precursors of DHA and ARA), Taurine, Choline, Iron and Iodine for baby’s brain development
- Contains Energy levels of 79 kcal/100ml for catch-up growth. Nucleotides, Lactose, easy-to-digest Whey proteins and Maltodextrin for digestive health. And 3.4mg/100ml Nucleotides and Vitamin A, C, E, Selenium and Zinc for immune function
- Formulated with Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D to help formation of strong bones
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mother’s Milk Is Best For Your Baby
- Developed by Nutricia International Pvt Ltd, a sub-brand of Danone, Dexolac is available in market for the last 30 years providing the best nutrition for infants at their growing stage of life. Dexolac offers a range of specialized infant formula
Nutricia is one of the most trustworthy brands when it comes to baby products. They have been in this business since way back and making top-quality products at an affordable price.
This powder is manufactured with all the protein and vitamins, so your baby’s overall growth and development increase. Most of its products can be used within 0 days of age to 24 months of age. This baby food is mainly for premature babies. Let’s talk about this product in detail.
- Contains nutrients such as Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Vitamin D that will help in developing the bones stronger.
- Baby milk powder is specially designed for premature babies and for the baby’s who are born with a lesser weight of 2.5 kg.
- The taste of this milk powder is decent, so the baby does not reject this baby food.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium, and Zinc that increases the immune function.
There are no reviews yet.