Nestle LACTOGEN 1 Infant Formula Powder
- Contains whey protein, a component of milk which are easy to digest. Organic:No
- Bag-in-Box infant food format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience
- A spray dried Infant Formula with Probiotic (L.reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant and should be used only on the advice of a health worker
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby
This formula works best on infants of up to six months of age. The formula has all the nutrients that will enable your kid to grow healthy and improve in weight. For strong bones and teeth, the formula comes with vitamins and iron nutrients.
The formula also contains all the essential nutrients like zinc, iron, and fatty acids that help babies’ brains to improve and also develop. Feeding your baby with this formula will make his stomach full and also make him less fussy.
The bag in box format of the formula enhances safety, hygiene, and convenience. After using the formula, ensure that replace the lid tightly at all times. The formula comes with a scoop, which you also need to wash thoroughly and dried after use.
After opening the contents, you should only use it for three weeks, about which you have to discard the remains.
- Contains all the necessary nutrients required for your baby’s growth and development
- Comes with a scoop to enable you to measure the right amount of content
- The bag containing the formula comes enclosed in a box for safety, hygiene, and convenience
- Best for kids from birth up to six months
There are no reviews yet.