Nutricia’s Aptamil 1 Infant Formula Powder with Prebiotics
- Aptamil contains a scientifically proven blend of Prebiotic Oligosaccharides (scGOS:lcFOS (9:1)) known to support immune system development of the babies. It also contains optimum levels of DHA to support brain development and visual acuity
- Aptamil Infant Formula is a substitute for babies from 0 to 6 months of age, when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable
- Aptamil contains balanced, age appropriate nutrients to support overall growth and development of baby
- Unique blend of GOS & FOS, Nucleotides, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin A, C, E and Beta Carotene support immune health
- Optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine support brain and visual function
- Whey Casein ratio 60:40, 100% lactose, supports digestive health
- Protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D and K support physical growth
The Aptamil stage 1 infant formula is ideal for infants from birth to six months of age. It contains DHA, ARA, iron, nucleotides, and folic acid. It has balanced and age-appropriate nutrients that help in overall growth and development.
It is an ideal nutritional supplement for children below one year. It provides the infant with iron and hemoglobin forming constituents. The milk powder also helps in the storage and transport of oxidative metabolism, proliferation, and cell growth.
- DHA is an essential omega 3 fatty acid which helps in brain and visual development.
- Folic acid contributes to the development of genetic materials of cells (DNA), which is very important for growth and development.
- It helps in the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen.
- Iron forms a vital part of hemoglobin, myoglobin, and enzymes.
- It helps in the carrier of oxygen in electrons.
- It fastens various biochemical reactions by acting as a catalyst.
There are no reviews yet.